Could your child’s brain be working better? Lack of optimal brain function and creating peak performance are areas that are often not considered when discussing brain health.
Based on new awareness of the brain’s ability to observe how its own brainwaves are functioning, a program of carefully chosen neurofeedback sessions can encourage the brain to create new pathways and better functionality in pertinent areas. The result is a brain that performs better, longer. Some of the people and organizations that utilize neurofeedback for peak performance include:
- US Olympic Training Center
- Italian Soccer Team
- Norwegian Olympic Training Center
- US Special Forces
- US Army’s Centers for Enhanced Performance
- Australian Special Forces, Human Performance Institute
- NASCAR Drivers
- Formula 1 Drivers
- Navy Seals Training
- West Point Military Academy
- Singapore Olympic Sports Council
- Canadian National Olympic Sports Center
A subset of the peak performance realm includes those who wish to perform better in their career or work place. Executives, professionals and entrepreneurs have all benefited from creating a better-functioning brain. People can do much more with much less stress when the brain is functioning optimally.