Dr. Jeanne Green has extensive experience working with families affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder.
She practices a well-rounded, biomedical philosophy, working closely with teachers, speech language pathologists, and occupational / physical therapists, in addition to neurofeedback practitioners.
Dr. Green is a North Carolina native who currently lives and practices in Greenville, SC, with her husband and their 8-year-old twins.
Certifications & Credentials:
- 27 years healthcare experience
- Certified Relationship Development Intervention (RDI) Consultant
- Sherman Chiropractic College graduate
- Serves on the SC Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Certified in Bioenergetic Synchronization Technique (B.E.S.T)
- Certified in Physiological Therapeutics
- Autism Remediation
- Approved by the South Carolina DDSN as Lead Therapist for Functional Skills